Saturday 4 April 2015

Nice to meet you.

Bonjouuur

So I've decided to start writing this blog. Mainly as a way to just to see how people think about regional, national, international topics, but sometimes about things I feel deeply for. I want people to say what they feel and let me know how certain aspects of their life have shaped their views and why they think in the way they do.

I enjoy hearing about different views. I want to know the passions of other people and maybe even experience them myself. I want to break away from the day to day convention and simply just learn about people. We spend our lives waiting for certain things to happen, but in that time, as it quietly passes, we may have missed something or someone who might enrich our lives.

For those who don't know me, let me introduce myself - My name is Ryan, I'm 23 and live in the Southwest of the United Kingdom. I live with my fiancĂ©, and his family. I help teach Martial Arts in my spare time and do all I can to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. Interests of mine are number puzzles, astrology, music (making and listening to) and reading.

I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog - and feel free to comment! Let me know what you like or dislike, I would love to hear your views! It may be next weeks entry ;)


Ciao for now.

- Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment